21. Roky Erickson – I Have Always Been Here Before
22. The Cramps – Garbage Man
23. Dr. Alimantado – Mash It Up

posted by Tara

Comments 

0 #1 2010-04-20 22:30
z0z0 said...

Heh, here we go again:

First of all, Henry started the show with a Damned song called, "Neat Neat Neat," although he put "New Rose" in the book and it's not on this list at all. You guys no like The Damned? I like 'em. :)

Second, and this is wrong in both the book and on this list, the Miriam Makeba song comes on after the Louis Jordan song.

Third, and it's not a mistake but it's kinda funny: during The Fall's song, "Clasp Hands," you can hear a computer sound like iTunes had just finished ripping a CD or something.

Aside from that, tracks 15-19 have the artist and track title reversed.

Don't know if anyone's ever gonna see these comments of mine, but I'll leave 'em anyway in the hopes someone will and will be anal enough as I'd be to edit the lists, heh.

Thu Apr 17, 04:21:00 AM EDT

Blogger Angela said...

I see the messages and thank you. I never thought to go back and check the posts before mine. Until now, no one has really said anything about it. Looks like I'm going to have a summer project now!

Sat Apr 19, 10:29:00 AM EDT

Blogger z0z0 said...

Awesome. You're welcome. :) I'm actually working my way through all the older shows and slicing 'em up into individual tracks (including the portions of the show with Henry talking). I'm also tagging them in iTunes with all the pertinent information. I don't know if anyone's doing that now or whatever, but I hope you guys'll appreciate it as much as I do.

Sun Apr 20, 06:25:00 PM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.