#34: August 21, 2007

I'm back from vacation and ready to get ripping on the next uploads! Thank you so much to everyone in Sweden for making it a fantastic and memorable trip. Special thanks to Kenneth, Jonas, and Carola- my good friends (and patient tour guides) who took such good care of me!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

The notes from Henry are already up on the official site.

01. The Damned - Problem Child
02. The Damned - Don't Cry Wolf
03. The Damned - One Way Love
04. The Damned - Politics
05. The Damned - Stretcher Case
06. The Damned - Idiot Box
07. The Damned - You Take My Money
08. The Damned - Alone
09. The Damned - Your Eyes
10. The Damned - Creep (You Can't Fool Me)
11. The Damned - You Know
12. Public Image Ltd. - Careering (BBC Session)
13. The Moonglows - Blue Velvet
14. Black Eyes – Scrapes and Scratches
15. Hawkwind - Space is Deep
16. The Fall - Futures and Pasts
17. Miles Davis – Ali (tk. 3)
18. The Horrors - Jack The Ripper
19. The Birthday Party - Nick The Stripper
20. Armando Muwane - He Wena Mani
21. Parliament - Up For The Down Stroke (alt. mix)
22. XBXRX - Q-Bert

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #4 2010-04-19 10:44
Angela said... Ok, I didn't want the show post to be 5 pages long so I will put the rest of my sentimental raving here: *Mats*- It was nice talking to you. (I hope I didn't talk your ear off.) If I crash any more parties I hope I get to talk to your wife more. She's pretty cool, too! Speaking of crashing parties...

0 #3 2010-04-19 10:43
*Anton*- Thank you for being so gracious about me invading your home and your son's party. Best of luck to him at school. He seems like a sharp guy, I'm sure he'll do well. Someone *please* send me that video of "the real Kenneth"! That was hilarious. I didn't want to say it at the party but... you were right. Kenneth has started a secret intercontinenta l harem. I've got North America covered. I think he should find a Brazilian chick for South America- they're usually pretty hot. Careful with the Aussies- they're feisty! We might get t-shirts made. *Magnus*- It was nice talking to you as well. Thanks for turning me on to John Twelve Hawk's books. I am enjoying "the Traveller".

0 #2 2010-04-19 10:42
*To The Fivepaxx Crew*- Just in case I wasn't clear the first few times, YOU GUYS ROCK! Got it? Teddy BEER? I thought Kenneth was saying "Bear". Beer is much better! Nicke, I don't know how drive a car with a manual transmission either. I doubt you are surprised. Matti, If you need a really awful stage name you could always go with "Chaz", but then you'd have to start wearing a couple of gold chains, a partially unbuttoned shirt, have chest hair hanging out and use half a tube of hair gel. Don't forget the pinky ring. Francke, sorry I missed you. Next time I'm in town I have to hear For Whom The Bell Tools. I really didn't mean for everyone to hear me say that, I was just being a smart-ass to Kenneth. I wasn't trying to be a prick. Last but not least, You Know Who. I can't even type "you know what" here. That's nuts. You're holding out on me! Where's that pretty Gibson? And "technical talk"? I'm no guitarist, but I know what a direct box is! :-P - Tue Aug 21, 10:34:00 PM EDT

0 #1 2010-04-19 10:41
Angela said... I got an email from Mark about the zip files not working. Is anyone else having the same problem? I'm trying to figure out what is wrong so I can fix it. Thanks - Thu Aug 23, 02:55:00 PM EDT

Josch /german Fanatic said... Best show i know.Thanks a lot again and again for the work with this Archive.I hope more young heads,the new generation learn a few things with this Mr.Rollins ;-)and real Punk Rock will not die - Sat Aug 25, 08:56:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Thank you, Josch! And I hope so, too. - Sat Aug 25, 09:31:00 AM EDT

Johnny B said... I'm just glad I'm not the only who likes that Damned album. I think it's unfairly maligned. - Fri Aug 31, 10:42:00 PM EDT

Angela said... To be honest, I hadn't heard that Damned album before this broadcast. I like it! - Fri Aug 31, 10:45:00 PM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.