#20: May 15, 2007

Someone get the tranquilizer gun, Henry's on the loose! All the track details from Henry are already up on the official site- don't miss out!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. The Undertones - Here Comes the Summer
02. The Fall – Mother-Sister
03. Rites of Spring – Theme
04. The Clash - I'm Not Down
05. Dinosaur Jr. - In A Jar
06. Discharge - Realities Of War
07. Bad Brains - Pay To Cum (Don Z Mix)
08. Soccer Team - Cavity Called Home
09. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return)
10. Joe Lally - Factory Warranty
11. Family Fodder - Film Music
12. Flin Flon - Leading Tickles
13. UK Subs - Keep On Running
14. UK Subs - Perfect Girl
15. Wire - Map Ref. 41°N 93°W
16. Birthday Party - Kiss Me Black
17. The Buzzcocks - You Tear Me Up
18. Wolf Eyes / Smegma - Track 04
19. Frank Zappa – Valarie
20. Mohammed 'Jimmy' Mohammed - Yeheywete Heywet
21. The Evens - You Fell Down
22. Empire – Today
23. Erase Errata - Giant Hans
24. Eno – Totalled (I'll Come Running (To Tie Your Shoe))
25. XBXRX - The End of Quitting

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #1 2010-04-19 09:27
Paula said... Hey Angela, I love your introductions, the way you prewarn us what to expect... ("get the tranquilizer gun", "Burn, Baby, Burn", "another dose of weekly madness"). It's always great fun to read. Looking forward to the next editions... Sending you greetings from Europe and wishing you a good week. Paula - Thu May 17, 08:56:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Ha ha! Thanks, Paula. Those completely depend on just how tired I am when I do the new post. Sometimes I'm a little slap-happy. :-)I try not to get too chatty with those. No one wants to read a novella just to get to the files. People that email me often find out the hard way just how long-winded I can be! I can't help it... - Thu May 17, 09:24:00 AM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.