#21: May 22, 2007 - D'oh!

[05/23/07 update: part one has been re-uploaded. It actually wasn't as screwed up as I thought. They cut back in abruptly after a song and I originally thought it was just computer glitch which was, coincidentally, just moments before.)

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. The Buzzcocks - Love You More
02. The Buzzcocks - Noise Annoys
03. Ozzy Osbourne – I Don’t Wanna Stop
04. Buck Gooter - I've Got Damn Age
05. Epsilons – Problems
06. The Jesus & Mary Chain - Never Understand
07. György Ligeti - Trio III. Alla Marcia
08. Little Richard - She Knows How To Rock (Master)
09. Neo - Small Lives
10. The Velvet Underground - The Black Angel's Death Song (mono)
11. The Stooges - Gimme Some Skin Take 1 (Final Mix)
12. Bootsy Collins - Jam Fan (Hot)
13. The Blood Brothers - Vital Beach
14. The Fall – Serum
15. The Germs - Manimal
16. The Germs - Dragon Lady
17. The Germs - Strange Notes
18. SPK – Retard
19. Smart Went Crazy – Sugar In Your Gas Tank
20. De La Soul - Tread Water
21. The Lurkers - Time Of Year
22. The Nation Of Ulysses - The Hickey Underworld
23. Ludus - Let Me Go Where My Pictures Go
24. Television – Marquee Moon
25. Scientist - Knock Out
26. The Slickee Boys - Gotta Tell Me Why

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #3 2010-04-19 09:38
Martin said... Thank you Carl, for the artist index, I'll be putting that to frequent use from now on, and thank you Angela for continuing to make these shows available, I'm always here come Wednesday morning. - Wed May 23, 08:19:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Thanks for coming by every week and thanks for the comment! - Wed May 23, 02:51:00 PM EDT

0 #2 2010-04-19 09:32
Martin said... My Pleasure. - Thu May 24, 09:10:00 AM EDT

Anonymous said... Hi, Angela and the People I'm having long download times for each segment. Anything I can do to speed it up. The time ranges from 1 hr to not downloading at all. Thx. for the help!! Mike - Fri May 25, 07:21:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Hi Mike, I'm not sure what the problem is. It seems ok from my home computer. I'll try it from the office and see it works ok there. Anyone else having problems, too? - Fri May 25, 08:41:00 AM EDT

Anonymous said... Hi Guys, First off great site, appreciate the time and effort for getting this all together. If I could post a suggestion though - if you could put the year of the show in the filename, that would really help. Cheers, Sam - Sat May 26, 12:09:00 AM EDT

0 #1 2010-04-19 09:30
Anonymous said... Ignore that last comment - I see you already do. It's just some of the earlier stuff without the year in the filename. My bad. Cheers, Sam - Sat May 26, 12:12:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Hi Sam, Yeah, I didn't start doing that until November 2006 and it'd be kind of a pain to change & re-upload all the earlier ones. I'm not going to even pretend I have the motivation to change all those! :-D - Sat May 26, 12:25:00 AM EDT

Angela said... On a completely different note.... Happy Birthday to Jeff at justdamnedpunk! For those who haven't been there, it's a punk/rock/hardcore podcast that'll blast the paint off your walls if you turn it up loud enough. A great place to find Australian & New Zealand bands as well as the everybody's favorites. justdamnedpunk.blogspot.com (it's also in the links section of this site). - Sat May 26, 12:35:00 AM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.