#22: May 29, 2007

Fixed and ready to go!!! Thanks to Stuart & Debi for helping out.

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. Sort Sol – Off Morning
02. New York Dolls - Jet Boy
03. Von Südenfed – Flooded
04. PJ Harvey - As Close As This
05. PJ Harvey - My Own Private Revolution
06. Daniel Higgs - O Come And Walk Along
07. Andrew Hill - Pittsburg Impasse
08. Ute Lemper Maskulinum –Femininum
09. Early Man - More To Me Than Meat And Eyes
10. The Bosstones - Mope-Itty Mope
11. The Planet The - Arty Movie
12. The Fall - The Crying Marshal
13. Nico - Janitor Of Lunacy (Demo)
14. Gang Wizard - The Pretty Ape
15. Public Image Ltd. - The Suit
16. Astor Piazzolla - Butcher's Death
17. Pere Ubu - Real World
18. Terry Turtle - Don't Talk To The Dead
19. Brian James Gang – Man With No Name
20. Funkadelic – America Eats Its Young
21. Brian Eno – Cindy Tells Me
22. Slayer – Catatonic

P.S. - I've heard the whole Von Südenfed album, Tromatic Reflexxions, and it's absolutely great. Get that one if/when you can!

TOOL @ USF Sun Dome, Tampa, FL 05/29/2007

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #2 2010-04-19 09:42
Paula said... Hi Angela, many thanks for uploading the missing part 1. As always, looking forward to next week's show. Until then, greetings from Europe. - Wed May 30, 06:53:00 PM EDT

Anonymous said... Thank you so much for the effort you put in to provide us the show week after week and never disappoint us! Btw: I used my chance to visit the Spoken Word Show in Stockholm, while I was on little trip to Sweden. What do I have to say? It was just awsome, three days after and I'm still blown away by it! - Thu May 31, 03:39:00 AM EDT

Angela said... And he did that show after a travel day from Hell, too! Amazing. I heard he was even gracious enough to come out and talk to people after the show despite being totally wiped out. The man never stops! - Thu May 31, 10:03:00 AM EDT

0 #1 2010-04-19 09:41
Stuart said... 1 am Sunday June 3rd morning and Paul v is playing Von Südenfed tracks. - Sun Jun 03, 04:07:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Awesome. It's contagious. - Sun Jun 03, 11:18:00 AM EDT

Andrew said... just as a side-note, between #11 & #12 there is a song missing - The Fall from 'The Marshall Suite' album called 'Crying Marshal' - Tue Jun 19, 04:32:00 PM EDT

Angela said... Thanks, Andrew! I was in a hurry when I did that. I was thinking the list looked short, but didn't see where it was missing. - Tue Jun 19, 05:37:00 PM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.