#38: September 18, 2007 - Jimi Hendrix Tribute

Thanks to everyone who's jumped in on MySpace. I couldn't get a show to stream there without running out of bandwidth. For now (well, in the next few days) I'll just pick a random song from the Fanatic!Fantasies sets and have that play. If I come up with a solution for streaming a show, I will let you all know.

Check out a cool blog from a fellow fanatic called Hardcore Show Flyers. Take a wild guess what you'll find there.

If you missed Henry's notes on the official site for last week, check out the comments section on the post below. I cut and pasted it there for anyone who didn't get it via email.

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. Jimi Hendrix - Freedom
02. Jimi Hendrix - In From The Storm
03. Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A' Comin'
04. Jimi Hendrix - Hey Baby
05. Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic
06. Jimi Hendrix - 1980 (A Merman I Should Turn To Be)
07. Jimi Hendrix - Third Stone From The Sun
08. Jimi Hendrix - If 6 Was 9
09. Jimi Hendrix - Love Or Confusion
10. Jimi Hendrix - Like A Rolling Stone
11. Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze (Live Paris 1966)
12. Jimi Hendrix - Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Live in San Diego)
13. Jimi Hendrix - Ezy Rider

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #3 2010-04-19 16:30
Anonymous said... this is one of my favorite shows of HIMH because of the subject. thank you for making it available! - Wed Sep 19, 03:48:00 AM EDT

Anonymous said... Also my greatest appreciation again, for your indefatigable efforts to supply all of us with our weekly does of HIMH! - Wed Sep 19, 03:56:00 AM EDT

0 #2 2010-04-19 16:30
Angela said... Thank you! My efforts may be indefatigable, but I certainly am not. I'm packing some serious luggage under my eyes today. :-D It's funny how you can go years without hearing a word like "indefatigable" then hear it twice within a few months. Good word! - Wed Sep 19, 08:39:00 AM EDT

Warhol Superstar said... Hey, Angela--- I haven't said so in a while..... but thanks a million. I don't know how many people I'd slaughter at work every Wednesday if I couldn't download the new HIMH..... thx again..... E - Thu Sep 20, 05:01:00 AM EDT

Anonymous said... Agreed. We all appreciate the effort you put in, but we don't vocalize it as much as we should. Although, this isn't really vocal, it's visual. Anyway, thanks! - Sat Sep 22, 02:08:00 PM EDT

Angela said... Ha ha! You're right. :-) Thanks, everybody! - Sat Sep 22, 02:13:00 PM EDT

0 #1 2010-04-19 16:28
Angela said... Hmm, perhaps I should've been more specific... You're right about the vocal/visual thing, not that I think I don't get enough proverbial pats on the back. :-) (sorry- hungry and not thinking straight) BTW, I'm checking out Passport Approved on Indie 103 right now for the first time. It's a good show- check it out if you get a chance. - Sat Sep 22, 02:49:00 PM EDT

William said... Thank you for the kind link to Hardcore Show Flyers! I have a lot of Rollins related stuff that will go up eventually (TONS of Black Flag flyers, some Rollins Band, and a couple SOA too). - Sat Sep 29, 08:58:00 AM EDT

Angela said... Thank you for doing it! - Sat Sep 29, 09:23:00 AM EDT

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.