#14: April 01, 2008

I tried using a different program to zip the files. Please let me know if you have any problems, or for those of you that already had problems, if it made any difference. Thanks!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. Brian Eno - Needles In The Camel's Eye
02. Brian Eno - The Paw Paw Negro Blowtorch
03. Brian Eno - Baby's On Fire
04. Brian Eno - Cindy Tells Me
05. Brian Eno - Driving Me Backwards
06. Brian Eno - On Some Faraway Beach
07. Brian Eno - Blank Frank
08. Brian Eno - Dead Finks Don't Talk
09. Brian Eno - Some Of Them Are Old
10. Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets
11. Brian Eno - The Secret - Instrumental (Disc 1)
12. Brian Eno - Fever - Peel Session 03-05-74
13. Brian Eno & John Cale - In The Backroom
14. Brian Eno & Harold Budd - The Pearl
15. Robert Fripp & Brian Eno - Behold the Child
16. Brian Eno & Jah Wobble - Garden Recalled
17. Eno / Moebius / Roedelius / Plank - Schöne Hände
18. Roxy Music - Re-Make/Re-Model
19. DEVO – Mongoloid
20. David Bowie - Sons Of The Silent Age
21. Brian Eno - Silver Morning

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #2 2010-04-12 20:16
Anonymous said... worst show ever! - Apr 2, 2008 12:30:00 PM

Angela said... Not a Brian Eno fan, I take it? :-D

Next week will be totally different. Maybe you'll like that one better. - Apr 2, 2008 3:17:00 PM

Mr C. said... Music for me, music for you!
tinyurl.com/2t79np - Apr 3, 2008 10:57:00 AM

Matt said... Angela--Thanks for responding! At least I'm not the only one with the Zip problem. Unfortunately, this week's files still don't unzip on my computer! But thanks for trying.

So I missed last week, and the previous year, but if I can download the mp3s for each show as it comes out, I'd be thrilled. They will go up in rollins-archive.com/2008/april, right? Let me know if I'm wrong.

Thanks again so much!

Yours in fanatacism,
Matt - Apr 3, 2008 1:47:00 PM

0 #1 2010-04-12 20:13
Anonymous said... I get it! The April folder is case-sensitive! I HAVE HARMONY IN MY HEAD AGAIN! Angela, you're amazing. You've given me the gift of Henry, and it's just what I always wanted. Name your payment.

Harmoniously,
Matt - Apr 3, 2008 5:36:00 PM

Gwendolyn said... Actually I think this is one of the more interesting shows. So it's weird. So is sticking crayfish up your nose, but that never stopped Henry. Vive! (And I'm definitely not a Bowie fan, but my best friend and I have this discussion for years now). "When art is made, we are made new with it." John Russell (Meanings of Modern Art). - Jun 7, 2008 3:09:00 PM

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.