#13: March 25, 2008

A live show! We get an update on where's Henry has been and what he's been up to. Click here for the YouTube link to the Ruts DVD intro Henry talks about... and here for Horace singing "Staring at the Rude Boys".

On a completely different and unrelated note (because I make no intentional connection between staring at rude boys and the next part... or do I?...) Happy Birthday to William!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. The Ruts - Savage Circle
02. Dizu - Backyard Jam
03. The Lurkers - Cyanide
04. Liliput - Hitch-Hike
05. Die Cheerleader - Chokecherry
06. Iggy Pop - Sister Midnight
07. Windy & Carl - The Silent Ocean
08. Ralph & The Ponytails - James Bond
09. Excepter - Hallways
10. The Fontaine Toups - You Should Call
11. Slim Gaillard - Oh, Lady Be Good
12. Georgie James - Cake Parade
13. Brigitte Fontaine - Comme A La Radio
14. Lake Of Dracula - Biographers Of The Flaming Druglords
15. Don Clements - I'm Gonna Better Myself
16. Jimi Hendrix - Spanish Castle Magic
17. Jah Stitch - Watch Your Step Youthman
18. Wolf Eyes / Wiese - Track 03
19. PJ Harvey - Pocket Knife
20. Eddie And The Subtitles - American Society (Original Version)
21. Daniel Higgs - Universal Salutation
22. Nick Cave - Night of the Lotus Eaters
23. Captain Beefheart - Hot Head

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #2 2010-04-12 19:34
Angela said... Crap! I just realized I never posted a re-do for last week's part four. Sorry! It's a bit late for me to do that tonight. I'll let you all know as soon as I get that switched. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. - Mar 26, 2008 1:45:00 AM

Anonymous said... Thank you Angela! - Mar 26, 2008 5:24:00 AM

Anonymous said... Amen. Thank you. - Damian - Mar 27, 2008 10:49:00 PM

Anonymous said...

So I feel really stupid right now, but every time I download the zip files they turn out to be corrupt. Has anyone else had this problem, or know how to fix it?

Many thanks,
Matt - Mar 28, 2008 11:08:00 PM

0 #1 2010-04-12 19:32
Angela said... Matt,

Don't feel stupid at all! You are the 3rd person I know of to run into whatever this problem is. None of us have been able to figure out what is causing it. If you're having a problem downloading the current show, go to the folder and you'll find the mp3s. The address for this month's folder is:

rollins-archive.com/.../March

Obviously just change the month as you need to. Only the current show is posted as mp3s. If you need others, let me know and we'll figure out how to get them to you.

I wish I knew what was wrong, but I have no idea! Sorry to anyone who's having a problem.

-Angela - Mar 29, 2008 6:00:00 PM

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.