#20: May 13, 2008

This week's show was a bit short for time, so there's an unannounced jazz song at the end. I'm just speculating, but it sounds to me like Engineer X may have slipped in an extra track to fill the end of the show and that's why I left it on the recording. Now we get to play Name That Tune. I know somebody out there's going to recognize it right off the bat, but don't ask me- I don't know squat about anything! I leave it up to all of your capable ears to figure it out just for kicks.

Also- for those curious about last week's mystery track from Vladimir Vysotsky, check out info added in the comments section. Thanks to Brian for sending that in!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. Dax Riggs - Demon Tied To A Chair In My Brain
02. Diamanda Galas - Abasement
03. Joseph Spence - I'll Overcome Some Day
04. Slayer - Black Serenade
05. Jimi Hendrix - Angel
06. Sadun Jabir - Ashhad Biannak Hilou
07. Rain - Worlds At War
08. Joe Lally - Painfully Aware
09. Buck Gooter - Spider Wings
10. Public Image Ltd. - Public Image
11. Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath
12. AK Process - After All Love
13. J. Mascis - All the Girls
14. The J.B.'s - The Grunt (Parts 1 & 2)
15. Public Enemy - Rebel without a Pause
16. Sun Ra - We Travel The Spaceways
17. The Misfits - Nike A Go Go
18. The Beastie Boys - Hold It Now, Hit It
19. Yes, Collapse - Track 02
20. Fats Waller - My Mommie Sent Me To The Store
21. Frank Zappa – Valarie
22. Ween - I Don't Wanna Leave You On The Farm
23. The Cramps - Sunglasses After Dark
24. Julee Cruz - Mysteries of Love
25. XBXRX - Track 1

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #1 2010-04-15 07:56
Michael said... It sounds like the Fats Waller track got skipped, and that's the reason for the song at the end, which was something by Ornette Coleman, but I don't know the name. - May 14, 2008 11:26:00 AM

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.