#19: May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to Kenneth & Gareth!

[UPDATE] See the comments section for more info on Vladimir Vysotsky thanks to Brian!

Part One * Part Two * Part Three * Part Four

01. Lake Of Dracula – Four Teachers
02. Jah Stitch – No Dread Can’t Dread
03. Al Eide – Party Down
04. Buzzcocks – Autonomy
05. Ruts – H-Eyes
06. Ruts – Love In Vain
07. Dax Riggs – Night Is The Notion
08. El Guapo – Delia Had A Sickness
09. Andrew Hill – Pumpkin
10. Instant Automatons – Vacant Possession
11. Saint Vitus – Dark World
12. Klaus Schulz - Energy Rise Energy Collapse
13. AIDS Wolf – Vampire King
14. Animals And Men – We Are Machines
15. Grinderman – Grinderman (live Melbourne 10-16-07)
16. Pan Ron – Leftover Smile
17. J. Mascis & The Fog - Little Fury Things
18. Pre – I Met Her In The Bin
19. HollAnd – Human Beings Wow!
20. Vladimir Vysotsky - Bolshoy Karetny
21. The Four Plugs – Biking Girl
22. Wire – Pink Flag
23. The Machines - You Better Hear
24. XBXRX - Chow-Mein Alpha
25. Sinatra - Saturday Night

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #2 2010-04-15 08:01
Anonymous said... Regarding the Instant Automatons: Did anybody find the downloads on the Instant Automatons site? Did I get this somewhat wrong, or I am just to blind to see it? - May 7, 2008 4:22:00 AM

Anonymous said... ok...must show some love..by posting a comment..Really liked this setlist;airing..and..Loved the webadres where to get the free goods..Good job Henry
eva spoke* - May 9, 2008 5:31:00 AM

Angela said... Anonymous- I still haven't checked for the downloads yet so I have no idea where they are. Sorry! If I find it, I'll add a link.

Thanks for posting, Eva!

Fellow fanatic Brian sent me an email with more details on the Vladimir Vysotsky track. I'll paste it in the next comment.... - May 14, 2008 1:30:00 AM

0 #1 2010-04-15 07:59
Angela said... [email from Brian]

Hi, I'm the fanatic that handed Henry the stack of Russian CD's (sort of, I sent them to his office in LA). The name of the artist was Vladimir Vysotsky, and the song he played was called "Bolshoy Karetny".

You can read more about the artist here:

en.wikipedia.org/.../...

And here's a link that's got some info related to the song Henry played
(linked from the Wikipedia article):

spintongues.msk.ru/.../

BTW, the spelling Henry posted is the way it shows up in iTunes when you put the CD in your computer. It's probably spelled like that because people have different ways of transliterating cyrillic. - May 14, 2008 1:31:00 AM

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.