#34: August 29, 2009

Dear Fellow Fanatics,

Sorry I have been under a rock lately; I've been having an increasingly difficult time keeping up with things here. So in the best interest of the site, this will be one of the last- if not the last- post(s) from me. The site will continue, but we're having a changing of the guard in the very near future.

Thanks to you all for the past 3 years!

Sincerely,
Angela

August 29, 2009

01. Duke Ellington - Take The "A" Train
02. Pink Fairies - Do It
03. Beastie Boys - A Year And A Day
04. Amon Düül II - Soap Shop Rock Pt. A: Burning Sister
05. Lightnin' Hopkins - Baby!
06. Bassekou Kouyaté & Ngoni Ba - Bassekou
07. Air Miami – Pucker
08. Amon Düül II - Soap Shop Rock Pt. B: Halluzination Guillotine
09. Hawkwind - Sonic Attack
10. Public Enemy - Brothers Gonna Work It Out
11. Amon Düül II - Soap Shop Rock Pt. C: Gulp A Sonata
12. Manal - Vamos A La Vida
13. Sun Ra - Thither And Yon
14. Buzzkunst - Can You See Me Shining?
15. Amon Düül II - Soap Shop Rock Pt. D: Flesh-Coloured Anti-Aircraft Alarm
16. James Brown - Get Up Get Into It Get Involved
17. Human Resource – Dominator
18. Foot Village – Iran
19. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - There's Something Wrong With You
20. Bratmobile - What's Wrong With You
21. Fanfare Ciocarlia - Sandala
22. Henry Thomas - Bull-Doze Blues
23. Blind Willie Johnson - Dark Was the Night, Cold Was the Ground
24. Captain Beefheart - Doctor Dark
25. Cornell Campbell - I Shall Not Remove

posted by Rollins-Archive

Comments 

0 #4 2010-04-12 11:01
the Dude said...

Thanks you so much for all you've done for this site in the past years - September 5, 2009 12:09 AM

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela, I've been here since back when Tara was rocking it and I was terribly upset when she announced she would be passing on the reins, but overjoyed when you took them up. Thank you thank you thank you. This show, and by extension you, enrich my life greatly, and I am very appreciative for it.
I hope that whoever takes over will be able to fill your shoes. Good luck and much gratitude to whosoever it may be.
Thanks again Angela, stay fanatic. -r - September 5, 2009 12:23 AM

Anonymous said...

This archive has been one of the best sites on the interwebs! Angela, your work is appreciated by many. Thank you. - September 5, 2009 12:04 PM

0 #3 2010-04-12 11:00
Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great site.
All the best in your future endeavors. - September 5, 2009 2:50 PM

Anonymous said...

Angela, Your work has been much appreciated. Best wishes and thanks. - Damian - September 5, 2009 4:57 PM

Anonymous said...

thanks angela, the internets are a better place for all your hard work.

-julian - September 5, 2009 8:32 PM

Anonymous said...

I too have been here since the "Tara Era" and really appreciated you keeping with the spirit of the site. Best of luck with your future. Stay fanatic!! - September 5, 2009 10:31 PM

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This site has been so important for me since 2004. - September 5, 2009 11:59 PM

0 #2 2010-04-12 10:58
Solus said...

Good luck with everything, Angela. I can't tell you how much your hard work has meant to me over the years - September 6, 2009 3:23 AM

Anonymous said...

Another thanks -- I've counted on the site to keep me supplied! I've appreciated it over the years, and appreciate your time in recent months. Good luck with whatever it is you do! - September 6, 2009 12:22 PM

Hello Henry said...

Thanks for keeping the site rockin for so long Angela! All the best to you.. - September 6, 2009 9:16 PM

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you aaaand thank you for providing them goods to us fanatics! - September 7, 2009 3:51 AM

Anonymous said...

Angela, I'd like you to know I've appreciated your work on this site and I want to thank you. Good luck for the future! - Michael - September 7, 2009 4:33 AM

0 #1 2010-04-12 10:56
andreas said...

angela, thank you very much for all the effort and good luck with whatever's keeping you busy :)

September 7, 2009 5:43 AM

Johnny B said...

Cheers Angela! Thanks for everything.

September 7, 2009 7:56 PM

duan said...

Thanks Angela and all the best.

September 8, 2009 6:35 AM

Anonymous said...

The "Internets" will not be the same. I hope the site will live on. I need it.

Martin, Sweden

September 8, 2009 4:54 PM

andrew said...

Thanks (again) Angela (and sorry for being late), sad to know you're going, but really grateful for your efforts.

Cheers

Andrew

September 10, 2009 2:57 PM

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.