Good News And (Temporary) Bad News

Folks - I have some good and bad news. The good news (for me) is that while I'm away for a week gigging around (not so sunny) England, my computer is having all sorts of nice things done to restore it to it's former glory.  The bad news (for you) is that I'm leaving tomorrow (Monday) and back on Sunday, December 4, which means I won't be able to post the November 26 show or the December 3 show until then. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Tis the only way I can get the upgrades done with the least amount of inconvenice to everyone involved. Thanks for your patience. gareth

Comments 

0 #11 John 2011-12-11 17:43
Thanks so much, Gareth. Seriously, this is saintly work you do, so take your time. The Internet will be here when you get back.

0 #10 Kristina 2011-12-02 17:01
Meh. Maintenance is important! thanks for all the effort.

0 #9 julian 2011-12-02 03:43
thanks gareth and have a good trip! and thanks vee for filling in!

+1 #8 gareth 2011-12-01 22:15
Daniel - of course it means going with a Rollins fix for two weeks - that's why there was a heads up ;) Sheesh...

Thanks to all for being understanding. I'm back home on Monday, normal service should resume within a few days.

0 #7 Sasa 2011-12-01 22:10
You rock man!

0 #6 daniel 2011-12-01 18:38
well ok, no need to apologise indeed, but it did mean going without my rollins fix for 2 weeks...so thanks a lot to vee for uploading the show this time. keep it up (for at least next weeks show)! :-)

+1 #5 Anonymous 2011-12-01 07:08
No problem Gareth!

Thank you for the upload vee!

+1 #4 j 2011-11-29 23:05
Same goes from us. Thanks for being our Rollins guy. We all count on you. Thanks again!

+1 #3 Michael 2011-11-29 19:00
Thx, Gareth for the uploads. Enjoy urself

+5 #2 vee 2011-11-29 17:57
Thanks for the heads up, Gareth. As Potato Junkie said, there's no need to apologise. You've always worked hard on this site, and all your efforts are always greatly appreciated.
Now, I don't mean to tread on any toes, but I had some free time and recorded/converted/uploaded the Nov 26 show. If anyone's interested, you can find it here: filesonic.com/.../...
(the rar includes the mp3 of the show and a txt with the tracklist).
I've benefited from the efforts put into this site so many times, and this is my little way of saying thank you.
Enjoy your tour and take care.

Search Rollins Archive

Site Disclaimer

www.rollins-archive.com is an unofficial fan site. It is not affiliated with Henry Rollins, 2.13.61, KCRW, Indie 103.1 FM, or any other nutty thing you may think of. I'm just a fan like the rest of you.